Thursday, October 1, 2015

A little love from our friends..

Just thought I'd share a review or two. Thanks for the warm fuzzies, ya'll.

Great local business. Diana and the girls that work for her are so lovely. I never feel pressure to buy something like I do in other small boutiques. The atmosphere is great. Lets talk about the stuff! Everything in this store is so detailed and luxurious. She carries Prairie Underground, Sven, Velvet, and Matta just to name a few. Diana also makes most of the jewelry, the rose gold rings are my favorite I'm a huge fan of this place and am always looking in the window when I pass by to see whats new. One of the best shops in Park Slope. 

And another...


This shop is lovely for a truly stylish gift for yourself or the woman you love. It is beautifully curated and has a top-notch collection of handbags, jewelry and accessories. You "get what you pay for" here (really top-notch quality and design). I also love that this shop continues as one of the first independent stores to make this neighborhood great. I hope people keep discovering it!
9/16/2015

And one more..
My favorite boutique for many years because I wear the things I buy on a daily basis, especially accessories, jewelry and loungewear.  I wear Diana Kane earnings every day, regularly get compliments and give them as gifts!  The value is excellent because the cost per use is so low!! 

No comments: