Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer days


Two weekends ago I had the pleasure of visiting with a friend in a very tiny town in Pennsylvania, where I spent most of the Fourth of July lying in a hammock with my book... Then, this last Thursday, I went to the first of the outdoor movies in Brooklyn Bridge Park, which is my favorite summertime thing to do. You see a beautiful view of the river and of Manhattan while you wait for it to get dark enough for them to show the movie:



Hans and I biked to the park last week, which is great because they have a bike valet so there's no need to carry a heavy lock. Tomorrow's movie is Ghostbusters, and I can't wait! I would love to wear this airy Hartford top with my shorts, bring the Matta Dupatta for when it gets chilly (which is impossible to imagine before the sun goes down, but then it happens), and of course those Coup d'Etat espadrilles that I couldn't resist:




Posted by Picasa

No comments: