Monday, June 27, 2011

Prints I Have Loved

Anyone who knows me knows that I love taking pictures of food. What you might not know, however, is I also love taking pictures of beautiful prints and fabrics. I have taken home many a blouse or dress simply because I am in love with the print.

Here are some pictures I took of beautiful prints at the V&A Museum during my last trip to London:





There are many pieces in the store right now that use beautiful prints on beautiful fabrics, but the Firefly Shirtdress by Only Hearts really takes the cake. I saw it and immediately fell in love with the print:




The dress is pretty cute as well:


This dress is perfection for many summer occasions, but would be especially noteworthy (and timely) at a Fourth of July party this weekend.

Did I mention that the Firefly Shirtdress pattern is the background on my phone? I think it really complements the picture of french macarons I have as my screen saver.

No comments: